Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This so called media expert shite is just that, shite and a myth. What makes these journalists any more of an expert than your average fan? It is just one persons opinion at the end of the day. Alyson Rudd? Really? I have forgotten more about football than she will ever know. The ex professional footballer has an insight into the professional game the average fan doesn't, but most are as thick as shit and their skill with a football doesn't make them any more intelligent or insightful.
They are just people with journalism degrees who probably weren’t intelligent enough to be political reporters so we’re cast off into sport.

Then the ex-players who have played the game should be the better group in the media but they, to a man, have almost no intelligence at all. They can barely string a sentence together, never mind actually bring out articles with intrigue and insight. They are just bottom feeders reaching out to other dullards at their intelligence level.

They are, on the whole, know-nothings. I have no idea why so many people hang on the words they write and say.

Cheers Mr Squirty.....how’s Mrs Squirty? Still can’t believe you got me to call her that when we met!! Lol

Im all good cheers mate. Mad busy with work, but can’t complain at that really!!! How’s semi retirement treating you?
She's fine, packed in the other job and set up her own company.
Can only see another couple of months before we both pack in work for good.
Good to hear you're busy, business must be good.

What should be a concern is if it wasn't for us that shower would almost certainly win it playing some of the worst football I've ever seen from utd.
this is a good point, and one which the pundits would do well to highlight .. imagine the rags being champions of england with the shite they have served up , even some of their own fans admit that

They are just people with journalism degrees who probably weren’t intelligent enough to be political reporters so we’re cast off into sport.

Then the ex-players who have played the game should be the better group in the media but they, to a man, have almost no intelligence at all. They can barely string a sentence together, never mind actually bring out articles with intrigue and insight. They are just bottom feeders reaching out to other dullards at their intelligence level.

They are, on the whole, know-nothings. I have no idea why so many people hang on the words they write and say.

They do because they appeal and pander to the brain dead masses who want to believe their club's are still relevant and cleaning up the trophies.

Arf. I politely asked Nick Harris: Who won the Core XI Purchase Cost Plus Season Wage Bill Divided By Points Accumulated Cup, and when's the trophy presentation?

Sad fucker blocked me.
you sir, gave me a good chuckle

Last edited:
I don’t normally go in for all this media bias stuff, not because I don’t think it happens but I’m not wasting my time getting angry and writing about it! However having just looked at the sky sports app to check the results from the evening I noticed their headline...

340dbec0995270f979e14b77ca5509d6.jpg

WTF! It really is the Harry Kane team! They just love him!

i have a gut feeling that Jim White is completely anti Man City. Whilst he eulogises over Liverpool, Man Utd and others whenever anyone mentions City he changes the subject. He was away yesterday from his show on Talksport and today he went three hours without mentioning us even when his colleagues did, guess what he changed the subject!!! Not one reference to the new champions!!

i have a gut feeling that Jim White is completely anti Man City. Whilst he eulogises over Liverpool, Man Utd and others whenever anyone mentions City he changes the subject. He was away yesterday from his show on Talksport and today he went three hours without mentioning us even when his colleagues did, guess what he changed the subject!!! Not one reference to the new champions!!

he's just an angry little man. He sneers walking down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.