Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proy you've answered your own question "happens a lot in young footballers" isn't this what I was trying to say, hence why I said cut them some slack. As for the dig regarding Pep, you couldn't be more right, and Pep has my attitude that's why he and the club let them go home now n then.

It wasn't a question. It was a statement. An accurate one too.

Doesn't matter if they are young or old, although I'm fully aware it happens more in younger players. They both have some petulance that will be managed out of them.

I'm not entirely sure why you quoted me when it would appear you are in agreement with my original statement.

I'm also unsure why you took it so heavily.

It was a simple, accurate observation.

It wasn't a question. It was a statement. An accurate one too.

Doesn't matter if they are young or old, although I'm fully aware it happens more in younger players. They both have some petulance that will be managed out of them.

I'm not entirely sure why you quoted me when it would appear you are in agreement with my original statement.

I'm also unsure why you took it so heavily.

It was a simple, accurate observation.
I took it so heavily because im sick of fellow blues slagging off jesus, he gives 150% in every game, so I can put up with petulance if there doing that every now n then. And I wanted to make the point about age and settling in a new country, im sorry if I came across as heavy by making this point.

I took it so heavily because im sick of fellow blues slagging off jesus, he gives 150% in every game, so I can put up with petulance if there doing that every now n then. And I wanted to make the point about age and settling in a new country, im sorry if I came across as heavy by making this point.

I don't think pointing out petulance in a young player should be considered as 'slagging off'.

As I pointed out in my original post, both have ridiculous potential and I have a lot of time for both of them.

Talk about taking things out of context fella!

I don't think pointing out petulance in a young player should be considered as 'slagging off'.

As I pointed out in my original post, both have ridiculous potential and I have a lot of time for both of them.

Talk about taking things out of context fella!
Proy lets just enjoy the title win, I love Jesus hes my favourite player, but forget about what I said earlier, its all this long distance lorry driving its proper frying my brain at the moment, have a good day blue..

Reminds of Sterling last season in how people can't quite figure out why he's good. It'll click.

Fair play to him - I am still not certain but he has come back well last few weeks. Big season next year.

Should start all of the next 5 games now that Aguero is out, which is a great opportunity to show off what he can do and rack up some goals.

Should start all of the next 5 games now that Aguero is out, which is a great opportunity to show off what he can do and rack up some goals.

Looking forward to this, as far as i can make out we've started with Sane, Jesus and Sterling as an attacking trio on 15 occasions over the last season and a half, won 15 and scored 43.

Jesus will physically and emotionally mature.

We are fortunate to be able to give him that time.

Watching him he reminds me of the enthusiastic, exuberance of a puppy. He will be fine. Loads of good pros at club . Plenty of Portuguese speakers at club also seems buddied up with dino.

All will be cool.
Lad was devastated by his injury at palace. Takes time to get going again. 8/10 for him for full season from me.

kdb-gj.ashx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.