PFA Team of the Year

Sergio finding out he made TOTY

hraa13.jpg

Reading some of the comments about aguero from this season, some fans should be ashamed... He's too slow, lost his accelaration, some of his worst performances in a City shirt, better to sell him and get Sanchez!

probs too inflammatory to post the names of those posting this shite but I'd like to know if they're happy he stayed, or that he isnt shit afterall.

Reading some of the comments about aguero from this season, some fans should be ashamed... He's too slow, lost his accelaration, some of his worst performances in a City shirt, better to sell him and get Sanchez!

probs too inflammatory to post the names of those posting this shite but I'd like to know if they're happy he stayed, or that he isnt shit afterall.
Don't worry. We all know who they are.

25 apps
21 goals
6 assists
94 mins per goal

Not bad considering he's finished and doesn't fit our system.

wait-until-god-bears-about-this-27739490.png

To be fair De Gea’s been excellent again this season. Could make a case for Ederson, but I guess he’s had fewer saves to make!

If we were being greedy I’d question the exclusion of Fernandinho, Sane and Sterling too ;)

Well, there's no doubt that in reality the team selected would be unbalanced. To balance it up, I would remove Eriksen to introduce Dinho and move Sergio to the centre and bring in Sane or Sterling, with Kane dropping out.

Had Vinnie or Stones been fit all season, I think they would have been serious contenders to replace the remaining Spurs representative but they were so fair enough.

All in all, not a bad outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.