Most gutting loss this season.

United at home for me
Wigan 10 men and was one of those days
Never expected a win at Anfield
But the United game floored me, 2-0 up and going from what should’ve been another humiliation of them and hurt them close to as bad as we’ve ever done to actually losing it, yep that was the worst for me

Anfield in the CL didn’t bother me as much because it was only the first leg. If that shot that hit the post in the match at ours had gone in then we’d have had it back to 3-2 at half time. Momentum with us.

I think we all know, deep down, that European success isn’t as important to us as it is to Isstree Liverpool La. The competition needs reforming. You shouldn’t finish fourth and qualify.

Wigan for me. Utd was close but we had other chances to win the PL title and did, but going out to Wigan felt worse

Dippers in CL at their shithole
+1. I suspected we would lose but thought we would at least stay in the tie. One of those rare matches where after I had that feeling that I couldn't face football ever again. Obviously the feeling fades after a day or two. I find it's similar to waking up after a piss up and genuinely thinking you'll never drink again but at the same time knowing that you will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.