City's 2018 / 19 Pre-season USA tour.

really ....?? I live 20 minutes from Hard Rock Stadium, its a third world country sewer here..must have wet naps on the west coast
Been on Megabus many times from Boston to NY and Tampa to Miami. Not had an issue once apart from an ex drug addict talking very loudly on his phone for the whole duration of the journey back from Miami informing us all that he is an ex junkie and how he found the Lord.....

Been on Megabus many times from Boston to NY and Tampa to Miami. Not had an issue once apart from an ex drug addict talking very loudly on his phone for the whole duration of the journey back from Miami informing us all that he is an ex junkie and how he found the Lord.....
I wonder what he thinks the Lord was doing while he was becoming a junkie in the first place

Looks like the ICC presales will begin on Tues 4/24. A couple more matches have been added to the ICC page on Ticketmaster, including the Barcelona-AC Milan match in San Francisco that includes the 4/24 presale date. Eventually, all of the US matches should be added here and include the presale date/time (probably 10 a.m. local venue time like Barca-ACM)

https://www.ticketmaster.com/search...l+Champions+Cup&q=International+Champions+Cup

Why do we always go to the States in WC years? We will be missing our star players and likely loose these games. This is totally the wrong way to attract yank fans.

I fancy Chicago, plus a few Cubs games, and then possibly the Liverpool game in New Jersey.
Those Greyhound buses look fairly cheap, but 18hrs?

Players to definitely go on tour due to World Cup commitments?

Bravo
Tosin
Laporte
Foden
Diaz
Zinchenko

Any others

Anyone know when tickets will go on sale? I live in Wisconsin and definitely want to go to the match in Chicago.

You can get notified early before the tickets go on sale by going on the ICC site. I think Ticketmaster is the one that controls ticket distribution. I went to the game vs Spurs in Nashville last year. Amazing. Debating on Chicago or Miami games this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.