Most gutting loss this season.

I can’t see further than not winning the title v United. The ultimate glory.

Blues in pubs had ordered champagne at half time. Idiots.

Once in a life time oppurtunity to really ram it down the bastards throats ... 2 footed.

I admit i was singing “we’re gonna win the league” at HT on the concourse.

Not quite snapped out my mood yet

I'd say losing at home to the statistically worst team in the league softened the blow slightly. Granted, we were going to win it anyway; but it's still quite fun when their loss to a near relegated side hands it to us. No ball kicked etc.

Once in a life time oppurtunity to really ram it down the bastards throats ... 2 footed.

I admit i was singing “we’re gonna win the league” at HT on the concourse.

Not quite snapped out my mood yet
I was not a nice person to be around in the early days of that following week. Well; more unpleasant than usual.

The derby game, winning the title is great anyway but winning it against that lot was an opportunity missed.

3-0 at anfield for me. Such a big game, Liverpool fans giving it the big one and basically everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong. I would say in all the really disappointing games Wigan and united we had some really poor decisions given against us. What a season though.

United, once in a lifetime opportunity and looked like we had done it at half time.
I never expect us to win at Anfield as we never do then once they had beat us I expected to go out at home.

Yep. I 100% expected to beat United, and then at HT it looked a done deal.

Most disappointed with the derby result. Shook the Champions League results off very quickly as we'll be involved in similar games for the foreseeable future.

Clearly the capitulation against the rags after we should have been five or six nil up by HT

I was not singing that song at half time - and warned the young This! chaps that it's not over 'til it's over.

Bastard, why am I always right?

Im just glad the f*ckers got theier come-uppance last week by gifting it to us at the swamp after a week of wild celebrations...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.