What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

The forced replacement of YNWA in all European ties with Candles in The Wind. Acapello rendition.

put tracey crouch in charge of future stadium developments !

Ive emailed her every day for a week asking her to comment on WBA refusal for safestand, she is currently out the office !

As they have previous at Hillsborough and Heysel, they should be well aware of the consequences of violent actions and, therefore, conduct themselves in a proper manner.
This makes their actions all the more appalling and they should be banned entirely from European competition for at least 5 years.

They should be forced to play the semi final without any home fans, this would include them not being allowed to line up to welcome the Roma bus as well. They'll just get a fine though.

As they have previous at Hillsborough and Heysel, they should be well aware of the consequences of violent actions and, therefore, conduct themselves in a proper manner.
This makes their actions all the more appalling and they should be banned entirely from European competition for at least 5 years.
I hope you mean all competitions in Europe, including the Prem, League Cup, and FA Cup.

Absolutely nothing of any significance will be the result of any hearing , UEFA will give the Dippers a slap on the wrist , and their scummy fans will do exactly the same against Roma and any other major threat to there ambitions, but i will enjoy the sight of the scousers running the gauntlet in the 2nd leg in Rome , they think they are untouchable and can do what they want , but i think the Italians will have a score to settle.

Absolutely nothing of any significance will be the result of any hearing , UEFA will give the Dippers a slap on the wrist , and their scummy fans will do exactly the same against Roma and any other major threat to there ambitions, but i will enjoy the sight of the scousers running the gauntlet in the 2nd leg in Rome , they think they are untouchable and can do what they want , but i think the Italians will have a score to settle.
This, they certainly have, this in fact could cause big repercussions, Ive a funny feeling uefa are banking on it,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.