Talksport

Seen the grim news this morning that talksport have won the cricket commentary rights from 5Live, how grim when all I want to do is listen to endless gambling adverts and they keep interrupting them with some cricket.

Oh you are fucking joking.

Well that's a lifetime of listening to cricket commentary over with then.

Oh you are fucking joking.

Well that's a lifetime of listening to cricket commentary over with then.

Mate, if you’ve spent a lifetime listening to cricket on the radio, you have bigger problems to deal with than the fact Talksport have won the rights ! :O

Just a thought ... I think you can still tune in to the shipping forecasts and they’re not interrupted by gambling or white van ads ?

Seen the grim news this morning that talksport have won the cricket commentary rights from 5Live, how grim when all I want to do is listen to endless gambling adverts and they keep interrupting them with some cricket.

Away tours to Sri Lanka and Windies. A bit different really.

i have a gut feeling that Jim White is completely anti Man City. Whilst he eulogises over Liverpool, Man Utd and others whenever anyone mentions City he changes the subject. He was away yesterday from his show on Talksport and today he went three hours without mentioning us even when his colleagues did, guess what he changed the subject!!! Not one reference to the new champions!!

Talksport should be called TalkUtd/Arsenal/Spurs/Liverpool. All those fans hate City, there are more of them than there are City fans, talk about those teams, mention City and their oil/money burning owners, win win situation. good business model if you ask me. Dinosaur Fuckers.

TMS have the rights until 2024.
This isn't the first time the BBC have lost away test rights, I don't think.

Talk At the Test, sponsored by Regis, I can recall it all now, clear as day, anchored by Mark Nicholas and Jack Bannister. It kept Brazil off air so I think it was a Pakistan tour they did a few years back.

Mate, if you’ve spent a lifetime listening to cricket on the radio, you have bigger problems to deal with than the fact Talksport have won the rights ! :O

Just a thought ... I think you can still tune in to the shipping forecasts and they’re not interrupted by gambling or white van ads ?

Listening to cricket on the radio, is far better than listening to football on the radio.

Well it was...

Its the shittest, most mundane radio station ever. I havent listened to the mindless boring shit that the whole lot of presenters employed by them waffle out every day since the end if last season - i feel reborn

How anyone can listen to them is beyond me.

Do yourself a favour a give it up, i beg you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.