Pep BBC 5 live

If you can't stand him fair enough, but I'm assuming it isn't cos he supports them. He's the least raggish rag in the media. For me, the best presenter there is.

Yeah I think Chapman is basically the gold standard for rival-supporting presenters acting in an unbiased, neutral manner. I wish a few more were like that.

Yeah I think Chapman is basically the gold standard for rival-supporting presenters acting in an unbiased, neutral manner. I wish a few more were like that.
I've always found Chapman to be OK too. I've never noticed any bias from him, and am interested in how he might have offended other Blues.

This is really quite good. Kyle's interview was a good insight into life under Guardiola and his methods. The discussion afterwards is in the main an intelligent analysis of peps methods, success and impact on the english game. Zab interviewed as well about Pep. Gilliem Ballague giving a lot of information based on his personal knowledge of Pep. 'first time in his career he is happy as a manager'. 'this is a completely different set up to Bayern' 'pep will agree contract renewals year on year'. All very promising. Jordi Cruyff interviewed about Johan's influence on the younger Pep. 'Pat Nevin: This Manchester City team will take football to a new higher watermark'. 'Every player needs coached and Pep is the best coach in the world'.

Intelligent and complimentary despite Ian Ladyman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.