United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the rags are so defensive I was quite surprised to see that DeGea is 5th in the league of saves made this season with 106 saves, the 4 keepers with more saves play for Stoke, Swansea, Everton and Brighton.
if you take into account the 26 goals conceded plus the 106 = 132 attempts on target, compare that to Ederson 25 goals conceded + 54 saves made = 79 shots on target.
It just shows that without the donut thief they would be in some real trouble and why they are so desperate to keep him.

Question question for you bluemooners. I've picked five of my favourite Raggy moments this season, order them in your most preferred;

Mine -

1) celebrating like they won the champions league for delaying us winning the league by a week, because they lost to the worst club in the league the following weekend, AT OLD TOILET
2) The 'we beat city to sign Sanchez cup' and the flop he's become
3) the Sevilla debacle
4) appointing he selves champions 3 games in
5) whilst needing 3 points to maintain any pace / momentum, playing for the draw at Klanfield and accepting 0 points against us as long as it wasn't a crushing home defeat

Question question for you bluemooners. I've picked five of my favourite Raggy moments this season, order them in your most preferred;

Mine -

1) celebrating like they won the champions league for delaying us winning the league by a week, because they lost to the worst club in the league the following weekend, AT OLD TOILET
2) The 'we beat city to sign Sanchez cup' and the flop he's become
3) the Sevilla debacle
4) appointing he selves champions 3 games in
5) whilst needing 3 points to maintain any pace / momentum, playing for the draw at Klanfield and accepting 0 points against us as long as it wasn't a crushing home defeat

The Sevilla defeat has to be No. 1.

The rest all equal second.

DbEJcHhWsAE9aHf.jpg

Not sure that’s correct ? ... aren’t whale babies bigger than elephant babies. Of course, both behind crying scum offspring

Alexis is on £500k per week maybe even more. Can’t see how any club would even pay him £200k pw right now meaning if he leaves the rags they would have to pay a lot of money to get rid.

Also on Pogba, who would pay £90m for him and £300k pw in wages. Not even PSG is that clueless. Real or Barca, little chance they are even interested, let alone at such a fee. He rarely scores, rarely assists, lazy defensively and almost never bosses a game by himself. He is 25 years old. One of the most over rated players in the history of the sport.

Old fullbacks both turning 33 in the summer. Martial and Rashford wanting to leave. Fellaini leaving, Carrick retiring. Shaw wants to leave. Darmian as well having one start in the last 4 months.

Apparently De Gea is wants crazy money also to stay. Would be the icing on the cake if he were to leave.

They are fcked. Hahahha

Reading that they have to replace 5 players before they can even start to improve on the 2 "what the fk have I done coming here players ) and the aging full backs that's 9 players needed if pogba and Sanchez don't pull there head out of there arses it a minimum of 7 just to stand still with what they lose in transfers and legs on the pitch...
They could actually be proper fucked or in need of a 1/2 a billion transfer kitty ...

Reading that they have to replace 5 players before they can even start to improve on the 2 "what the fk have I done coming here players ) and the aging full backs that's 9 players needed if pogba and Sanchez don't pull there head out of there arses it a minimum of 7 just to stand still with what they lose in transfers and legs on the pitch...
They could actually be proper fucked or in need of a 1/2 a billion transfer kitty ...

So many to replace yet rebuilding for years already. This is what happens when your plan is no plan.

The best part is Fellaini and Carrick leave for nothing and Shaw and Darmian have very little market value. They can spend but the risk is that if you buy 4+ first team players in one window you risk team balance. Milan did this and didn’t really get going until January. If Pogba or Sanchez leave they lose big money and have to replace them. If Rashford or Martial leave they will get good fees but then have to convince an attacker playing to set on the bench of a bus parking team.

They have over achieved this season. Playing shit football with De Gea saving them. I don’t see really how they can do any better next season. Do they buy more superstars that will further divide the dressing room? Surely young players won’t go play under the gouger because he does nothing for them. So he buys older players for “instant success.” I’m interested to see their transfer business this summer. Even if they spend £200m that is only 4 good players or two superstars. If they make too many changes they will do a Milan.

Can’t wait. What ever they do in the market it won’t be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.