Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Season ticket since 1983 ...... £715 for my season ticket in CB Stand Level One. My cut off for several years was £700, but bit the bullet for an extra £15 this year. Scrapped all cup games though ... just too expensive.

Already lost some who went from back in the day, and if it rises much more again this year, I (and other mates) are out too. Simply cannot afford it. I am sure the club won't bat an eyelid, as there will be others happy to pay it for our seats. Be they long time supporters, or new fans, it won't matter to them as long as the seats are filled.

I understand times change, but do feel we are becoming a lot of what we despised in terms of fan base and treatment by the club. Of course many will be thinking 'Yeah, move on Grandad ...' But cannot help think we have lost our soul if this happens ...

I’ve always understood it’s 48,000 Seasoncard holders.

Have any on here made every home Premier League match? I haven’t.

That's a croc of shite and you know it.

It's like a United, can't get a ticket.

There have been numerous games that haven't sold out.

Matchday tickets not selling.
'
Our season ticket holders are in the mid 40,000's. Nobody knows the exact figure. 3000 away fans.

So guessing, 46,000 season ticket holders. 3000 away fans. Corporate, etc,1000. That's not far short of 5000 matchday seats up for grabs.

We don't sell them out on a regular basis. For the big games yes. But for the smaller games, not a chance in hell.

So please, give the season ticket holders not turning up excuse a rest.
You're just wrong I get my matchday tickets in August and September, they sell pretty quick. Atendance figures are tickets sold. Empty seats are mainly s/c holders especially midweek games. There are plenty of posters on here say they miss a few games every season. If most miss 2 a season thats about 4000 empty seats / game over 19 games some will be given away or resold but thats were the empty seats come from. Dont know why you're so keen for empty seats to equal unsold seats.

If you can justify it then get the Seasoncard and release your seat on the exchange whenever you can’t attend. From memory, you can sell it six times in total. That’ll give you a credit off your next Seasoncard.

I can’t attend the final three and have made just over £90 for 2018/19.
It's an option probably if they expand and I can get 2 together for £350 or less and if they resell great, but maybe in an expanded stadium they would sell less often of course then despite what jrb says it would be a s/c seat left empty for a few games.

For the life of me, and perhaps only City know why, but I can't understand why City are plodding along with the current season ticket and matchday ticket price setup.

This will be a fairly simple explanation. As a business, there will be someone in charge of matchday revenue and they will be targeted to achieve a certain level of growth or similar.

They will be paid bonuses for achieving it.

If they have 8000-10,000 seats to sell per game then they would probably prefer these to be people who will also spend £50-100 in the shop and in the ground.

If you can justify it then get the Seasoncard and release your seat on the exchange whenever you can’t attend. From memory, you can sell it six times in total. That’ll give you a credit off your next Seasoncard.

I can’t attend the final three and have made just over £90 for 2018/19.

Far be it for me to question our fantastic Club and its transparency but I have used the ticket exchange on several occasions this season to resale my son’s seat next to me, and on none of those occasions did his ‘vacant’ seat appear on the planner. Which suggests one of two things. 1, they only resale seats via the phone box office or 2....go figure. On two occasions the occupants were what it might be fair to call foreign tourists.

Anyway, not to raise a conspiracy theory but if resale seats are all made available online then it doesn’t make sense why there are constantly empty seats in several areas of the ground even at some big games. However, look up any game on tout sites the night before and there are loads...

Just saying

I've listed my seat 3 times and it never sold. However it was also not available on the ticket site either...

I don't think it's unique to football the increase. When I first started regular gig going about 20 years ago I paid 30 quid for a full day festival including rhcp foo fighters and qotsa . That would be 100 quid today.

The thing is there is a huge opportunity for both goodwill and marketing here. Forget tv income etc. How much will they spend on things like the adverts before the game, promo stuff etc.

Imagine the publicity if we announced (as an example) 100 season tickets for renewing members. Would cost us what half a million to a million but we'd be all over the news. Fans would be buzzing and the love for the club would be back.

I can see why the price goes up as well, but I think people would want a better product to justify it. I'm not talking football obviously, but for example, better stewarding, food offerings, cleaner toilets etc etc

Fwiw I'm not doing cup schemes next year but that's due a second baby due in July (just after world cup stupid timing).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.