What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

Not read about any planned coach welcome for Roma. Reckon they know they'd be in for a good hiding from the Rome police and Ultras

They are still discussing it on RAWK.

And they are still deluded, and still in denial.

Different posters.

I imagine the police focus on the bus greeting for future games will it will be very hard to have the positive impact we have seen before. This would be a classic case of the few ruining something for the many. God forbid some aled-up scally lobs a bottle at the Roma bus from afar.

Well let's hope not. I'm sure we're perfectly capable of making the atmosphere intimidating without breaking a window, and I'm sure Roma would be more comfortable to take it in the spirit it was intended [ergo largely well behaved with a handful ofmiscreants], than a city backroom staff more accustomed to playing in pindrop silence save for the dull hum of wonderwall.

I'm sure everyone's learned a lesson. And it'll be every bit as ferocious in the ground.

The silence from the club and the police on any potential bus welcome on Tuesday could be detrimental here.

Thousands will be there at the usual time in the usual place. This is going to happen regardless.

It would be nice to understand what plans are being implemented to ensure those who have behaved appropriately in the past can participate without any issues this time round.

The only thing we need to be throwing is bog roll. Anyone throwing anything else needs to be told it isn’t acceptable by fellow supporters.

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!

Some proper bellends on twitter who don’t see anything wrong with throwing stuff at the bus again and that because there’s a chance our fans are going to experience “trouble” in Italy, it’s perfectly acceptable to hand it out to them first next week.

There’s a massive difference between Man City and Roma. Roma will have seen it all before and won’t give a fuck if some nob head throws a bottle at their bus. Their supporters will dish it out ten fold in the return game if anything bad happens. Need to concentrate on welcoming our bus if there’s going to be any sort of bus welcome.

They are still discussing it on RAWK.

And they are still deluded, and still in denial.

Different posters.

I imagine the police focus on the bus greeting for future games will it will be very hard to have the positive impact we have seen before. This would be a classic case of the few ruining something for the many. God forbid some aled-up scally lobs a bottle at the Roma bus from afar.

Well let's hope not. I'm sure we're perfectly capable of making the atmosphere intimidating without breaking a window, and I'm sure Roma would be more comfortable to take it in the spirit it was intended [ergo largely well behaved with a handful ofmiscreants], than a city backroom staff more accustomed to playing in pindrop silence save for the dull hum of wonderwall.

I'm sure everyone's learned a lesson. And it'll be every bit as ferocious in the ground.

The silence from the club and the police on any potential bus welcome on Tuesday could be detrimental here.

Thousands will be there at the usual time in the usual place. This is going to happen regardless.

It would be nice to understand what plans are being implemented to ensure those who have behaved appropriately in the past can participate without any issues this time round.

The only thing we need to be throwing is bog roll. Anyone throwing anything else needs to be told it isn’t acceptable by fellow supporters.

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!

Some proper bellends on twitter who don’t see anything wrong with throwing stuff at the bus again and that because there’s a chance our fans are going to experience “trouble” in Italy, it’s perfectly acceptable to hand it out to them first next week.

There’s a massive difference between Man City and Roma. Roma will have seen it all before and won’t give a fuck if some nob head throws a bottle at their bus. Their supporters will dish it out ten fold in the return game if anything bad happens. Need to concentrate on welcoming our bus if there’s going to be any sort of bus welcome.
Well, they've got all based covered there. No mention of police breaking it up with riot shields and water cannon then

"Liverpool have been fined £13,390 for the disruption caused by fans at the Europa League final last May.

Fans set off fireworks at St Jakob-Park in Basel and held up an illicit banner as the Reds went on to lose 3-1 to Sevilla.

Sevilla were also handed a £14,200 fine for the behaviour of their fans who threw objects and clashed with Liverpool" etc etc etc

They were also fined £45k for violence against the Rags in the Quarter Final, and throwing flares v Dortmund the round earlier.

It makes you wonder when there will be a significant sanction against these candle waving bastards

I realise that the bin dippers have been way out of order with our coach x2 and also the childish booing of Raheen, however I only want to see them getting twatted on the pitch and not off it.

It'll be innocent fans that get hurt. The gobshite give it large then run away.

As a City fan I'd like to think I'm better than that.

I'd make them get jobs and have a tracheostomy so we don't have to listen to their shit accents again

I realise that the bin dippers have been way out of order with our coach x2 and also the childish booing of Raheen, however I only want to see them getting twatted on the pitch and not off it.

It'll be innocent fans that get hurt. The gobshite give it large then run away.

As a City fan I'd like to think I'm better than that.

It's up to the majority to police the minority though isn't it? And privately, even though you'll get a few condoning it on here, I reckon they're all for it. They're really a different breed. I didn't hear any voices saying we shouldn't do this, it was all planned by fans, the club and the police. Nobody did a single thing to stop it. Not a thing.

It's up to the majority to police the minority though isn't it? And privately, even though you'll get a few condoning it on here, I reckon they're all for it. They're really a different breed. I didn't hear any voices saying we shouldn't do this, it was all planned by fans, the club and the police. Nobody did a single thing to stop it. Not a thing.
But there is people accepting that it would be good to see them put in there place, by a bunch of folk who are happy stabbing rival fans. That's all I'm saying and we don't come across to well.

Let the twatting be on the field and not off it mate.

The merseyside police are in no doubt in cahoots with Liverpool FC Imo.
They will provide the evidence and number of arrests when they have to, when it matters for Liverpool FC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.