Barnsley home and away
Notts forest home
Ipswich home and away
Bristol City home
Aston Villa home and away
Birmingham away
QPR away

Can't be bothered to add the cups
Bloody hell, it's like the Ghost of Season's Past just showed up... Hopefully you've hit rock bottom now and can rebound next year (though for your sake, try not to wait until the last few minutes of the play-off final to do it).

United by a country mile

Was our chance to bury them once and for all , no comebacks from them, no caveats , no yeah buts

We blew it , two nil up as well

I still can’t shake that result off, worst in all my years supporting city and my first game was 1985

I agree the 5-0 win at home wasn't a beating it was a mauling.
I meant at klanfield, would rather have won the game at ours 1-0 and beat them in the champions league, and ok we won 5 0 at home but we have played them 4 times this season and won 1, and I would say there champs league 5-1 scoreline over us was a mauling

Wigan and Liverpool away in the CL.

I also felt surprisingly angry when we drew away at Palace ending our winning run.

Getting beat by Liverpool away in the league I felt was coming. I kind of pinned that as the game when the unbeaten run might end.

If you changed it to most gutting week we would be left with only 1 option.
Although it was a hard week to take the morning after the Wigan game i woke up and actually asked myself if it really happened (sad I know)

Liverpool away in the CL. Before the game I genuinely thought we could get a result, but that first half killed us in the CL. Also we did not get any decisions at Anfield.

Struggled to get my round the Utd result, but Wigan away for me. Didn’t see that coming at all. Thought we’d win the cup this season. Outcome of the United game although disappointing didn’t matter really

United by a country mile

Was our chance to bury them once and for all , no comebacks from them, no caveats , no yeah buts

We blew it , two nil up as well

I still can’t shake that result off, worst in all my years supporting city and my first game was 1985
This
A real spoiler for the season, our big chance to turn the screw.
I blame Pep for his team selection, and I dont know what he said to them at HT but it was like a different team, maybe told them to conserve energy ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.