We’re bombing Syria

It seems there is far more to this. Israeli bases were also attacked apparently this morning, possibly in retaliation but again that is under the assumption that the Israeli's were actually responsible in the first place.

My point was only to read into things with caution as the only credible evidence for missile sources can be IR/radar or someone physically picked up what is left of the missile and worked out it was Israeli which I doubt has happened in 10 hours.

The area does seem liable to explode but I think it is more potshots and a war of information to bend the west over anything else. The silence from the US is rather more telling however I am sure we will hear more if Israel is involved.

Juat done my morning check and see the an airfield in Golan Heights has now been attacked by Syruusia, and Iran are mobilising.

You would think Israel will be a greater influence as this pans out cos of the logistics.

Now Al Qaeda have an air force and Navy where do you think they'll target next?

What? More shite from you, a fucking navy, what have they got? a punt on the Cam?

Seems you must get most of your 'intel' from these sites.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-43745629
817297234557171375.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.