Alonso...Ben Davies...Ashley Young....and the difference is?

It is absolutely despicable that some (mostly rags) still argue that this was a “clean and fair” challenge because Young got the ball first (but didn’t actually get the ball away from Kun, who would have had position on the ball for a goal-scoring opportunity based on the initial bounce off his boot, before Young put his studs through Kun’s shin).

Sergio is lucky he can still walk, much less play football after his surgery.

I see Alonso has now been banned, as predicted, for 3 games whereas Davies and Young are free to carry on injuring players. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say that 'they' have got exactly what they wanted.

The other question it raises is since the Mane red, not one opposition player has been sent off when playing against us. Despite, what 15 ? really bad tackles, not one. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Banned for 3 games, will miss the semifinal this weekend. In all honesty, it's a well deserved ban. Horrible studs down Long's leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.