Most gutting loss this season.

The rags. We had the chance to secure the title against them in front of our own. We were halfway there and were making them look stupid.

And we fucked it up

Can't say the Liverpool as you don't know what would have happened in the second leg as a result of a different first leg so I'll say Liverpool away in the league.if we would have won that, we would have need a draw to win the league against United and we would have gone into it unbeaten still and I don't think we would have lost knowing that. Having said that, them being able to say they stopped our unbeaten season would have been awful.

On second thoughts, Wigan, a domestic treble would have been on the cards.

Easy for me -- the first match of the year, Utd in Houston. City fans outnumbered 20-1, sat with rags all around me. They had been in the states for a while; it was our first match of the new season. Lost 2-0 (first goal on an Ederson mistake) and had to listen to them big themselves up. All exhibition, all experiment, but I had to deal them filled with hope un-dented by reality of their shite-ness. This was "their year" they said; we were "overrated." But I KNEW we were better.

Worse, in the 18 City matches in the UK (and a few here) over the last decade-plus I have witnessed live and in person I had never seen City lose nor even draw, ever. I was 17-0-0 til then (I got lucky in 06-08!).

The Rags. But it turned out to be a big fat nothing burger soon after.

I believe that having now failed with their actions off the pitch they (David Gill et al at UEFA) may now have resorted to doing whatever it takes to protect the established 'European Royalty' with the actions of their appointed officials on the pitch!
I genuinely hope I am wrong in my beliefs in this respect
You're not.
These thoughts have left a very bad taste in my mouth, or is it I'm just a bad loser?
They've left such a bad taste with me, at the moment I'm thinking of not bothering with the competition next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.