Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be great these last 3 games - Sunday a party - Huddersfield get the trophy Brighton - the big mans send off

Dragged us to that second title. In his day he was fucking brilliant, a total beast. Anyone looking down on yaya due to his nobhead agents antics needs to give there head a shake.

He’ll get an almighty ovation from me

There will be some teary eyed supporters in the crowd,when the curtain comes down on his City career,I will be one of them I'll admit.

It would be good for him to have a few cameo roles and as said.captain for Brighton match would be awesome for us all,brought off in second half to a standing ovation,to thank him for being (in the main) brilliant for us.

Plenty of goals to think about,but any sweeter than the one v rags in semi,I'm not too sure,well ok the one in the final that won it us I suppose !!

My thoughts exactly

Can't stand him or agent. As a player on the pitch at peak was an awesome player but sad to see him with a lazy shit attitude in games at times. I wish him all the best for the future but not a class act as zab.

One of our best ever players. He scored some of the most crucial goals in our history and deserves a great send off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.