Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stand him or agent. As a player on the pitch at peak was an awesome player but sad to see him with a lazy shit attitude in games at times. I wish him all the best for the future but not a class act as zab.
are you a gunner or a blue, your names like an half and half scarf!

are you a gunner or a blue, your names like an half and half scarf!

You in police?

Blue all the way. Gunner goes back to a nickname given to me on the football pitch ( They were the days) ..... Still don't change my view!

And anyone who wears the half & half scarfs deserves to be banned from football.

As others have said, peak-performance wise an absolute beast of a player and a City legend for me. The fact that almost half of our first team players joined in with his song on the piss at the Railway says it all really.

Ar his best untouchable and for me the player who most contributed to tearing down that banner. It's easy to forget what our mentality as a club was until the big man came along and said fuck that, I'm a winner and delivered huge goals for us. Time and again when we needed, he was the man and opposing fans feared him. Wanker of an agent but a legend in a blue shirt.

City legend but can't help think his performances and off field antics (mostly down to his agent) over past few seasons will have lasting effect on his memory. Some older blues I know seem to have completely forgotten how good he once was and cant wait to see the back of him. Should maybe have left on a high note season before birthday gate. Will get a great send off I hope but there won't be any statues or stands named after him down the line. On the other hand I would love to see him in a coaching or representive role in the near future.

The stoke fa cup final was one of the best days of my life up and only beaten by 93.20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.