It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one person on this thread who is 100% ITK. He would never ever post the stuff here as he would not receive the info anymore and he would betray a very important personal relationship based on years of trust and business dealings.

Still have fun guessing, no harm in that.
bluewhit. Due to his relationship with Merlin

Yeah I remember "Thiago oder nichts". That was 5 years and 112 games missed through injury ago though.

Plus Pep didn't have the recent history of injuries derailing him in the CL which I would say happened this season, 14/15 and 15/16.
He doesn't seem beyond the type of person to suddenly get optimistic given he has all the medical staff he wants at City + Dr. Cugat, neither of which I think he had at Bayern.

He doesn't seem beyond the type of person to suddenly get optimistic given he has all the medical staff he wants at City + Dr. Cugat, neither of which I think he had at Bayern.

He sent Thiago to Cugat when he had his huge knee injury at Bayern - that was the start of his row with Müller-Wohlfahrt and co.

People complain that if we sign someone then one of our favourites will miss out, well here we can kill two birds with one stone by buying a world class player who will be injured half the time so there'll be plenty of game time left for everyone else.

I see people are split between Weigl and Fabinho. Maybe we could buy both. How about we trade Danilo plus cash deal for Fabinho AND bring in Weigl for Yaya. Or we could let Kompany leave. Walker could start to play as a RCB with Fabinho and Danilo as our RB. Hell, Fabinho could probably do a job at RCB.

People complain that if we sign someone then one of our favourites will miss out, well here we can kill two birds with one stone by buying a world class player who will be injured half the time so there'll be plenty of game time left for everyone else.
Lol. This is both silly and geniyg St the same time.

I see people are split between Weigl and Fabinho. Maybe we could buy both. How about we trade Danilo plus cash deal for Fabinho AND bring in Weigl for Yaya. Or we could let Kompany leave. Walker could start to play as a RCB with Fabinho and Danilo as our RB. Hell, Fabinho could probably do a job at RCB.
Don't think people are split berbetw those 2.

I don't think there are any circumstances where it would make sense to let Kompany leave. Not only is he our best defender, he's also inspirational and respected throughout the whole club. Did you see him the day we won the title!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.