Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, He’s directly responsible for us not picking up three wins.

I won’t bother getting into a debate, you clearly have your mind very set on Sterling.

No point getting into a debate,you are about 6 months too fucking late,when you have a spare hour,read through the thread from the season,and you will see my posts,no point in reigniting it now with someone who ain't been involved from the start.

It is my opinion,and when you read through the thread,if you can be arsed you'll see I'm not alone

It's actually laughable at this point.

Maybe he should grow his hair out into an afro, then folk might take to him.

Some heavy crack going about on here. Laughable how some can’t accept the quality of Raz.

Oh he has some qualities,of that I have no doubt,but many,and I mean many are yet to be convinced I'm afraid,the problem is there are far too many making him out to be a contender for the ballon d'or,and that is just not the case

This season,probably on a par,irrelevant of how Chelsea have done this season,Hazard is Chelsea's best player,by a mile,you are not suggesting Sterling is ours I'm sure,but I would not let Hazard make way to fit Sterling in the team,in fact Bernardo Silva will do that next season anyway.

Let me give you a thought,say picking dream team for instance,you had 5m to spend,and it is Sterling or Hazard..........miles more consistent and all round far better footballer,I'd take him in a heartbeat
This season, Willian and not Hazard has been the best player for Chelsea.

As for your thought experiment, it depends on who else I already had on the team. I'm partial to speedy wingers, so in almost any situation that already has a stable of fantastic dribblers (Isco, Messi, Neymar, e.t.c.) and there was 1 spot left, I'm taking Sterling over Hazard definitely.

Now if I need a star to carry my team with his dribbling, sure I'd take Hazard. But you said dream team, so I assume Messi is already on it. I'm definitely going Sterling.

That's just me though.

Oh he has some qualities,of that I have no doubt,but many,and I mean many are yet to be convinced I'm afraid,the problem is there are far too many making him out to be a contender for the ballon d'or,and that is just not the case
Neither is Hazard. So it's not an issue :)

Don’t think anybody is saying he deserves the ballon d’or. He deserves praise from his own fans though, considering how good he’s been this season.

Fucking hell he runs funny lol,the last stupid thing to say when you have backed yourself into a corner

And what corner is that ? I've been consistent all season,some will say talking shit,and for that I commend you all,but problem is when he comes in for criticism you put the defence up,and you are kidding yourself,in fact why the fuck I'm responding to you is bizarre to start with,you being the seeker of truth and justice and all that,now let us carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.