Does all the city bull...t bingo get you down?.

nope, we were given shit when we were shit, we are given different shit now we ain't, before we used to laugh it off and be self deprecating, why change and get all upset at some sad twats who never go on social media amd thickets in the press or down the pub

Let the knobs say what they want we know what we are.

I’ve upgraded over the years from the Daily Sport, Sunday Sport to the Sun/News of the world to the Mail/Mail on Sunday to the Times/Sunday Times!

I like the latter one. Makes me feel quite posh and I find the sports writers pretty good. the article this week on Peps methods was excellent. They have been mostly complimentary all year!

AnyoneButCity ABC, inevitable really, the old sky4 fans are really pissed off, clutching at anything no matter how inaccurate or irrelevant. The media being over-stuffed with rag/dipper/arse/london punters makes it worse, but not a lot we can do. Without a doubt it will carry on, eventually though it will matter less and less as we continue to set new levels of dominance under the guidance of Pep's genius.

The City bingo is nothing more than blind desperation on the back of the glaringly obvious fear of rival fans. They're claiming things that we know simply aren't true and actually make these ridiculous statements to console themselves as opposed to annoying us. It's testament to how good we really are that oil money, human rights, Emptyhad and Will Grigg is all they can come up with. I find that simply laughing in their faces, nodding in agreement and finishing with "But we're still Champions, you're not and I fucking love it" is the best way to deal with these imbeciles.

The words "so" and "and" work well.......they don't know why it matters.

It's like saying you might have won the league but we have the best pitch...hence "good for you" also shuts them down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.