The Ford Capri

Now this....... makes me wish I had saved loads of cash..... I love it...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-For...wwoZa3NR9&clk_rvr_id=1508424623967&rmvSB=true

Just buy a Mustang - a car that was meant to have that engine in. That fucker will spin round 180 degrees in the car park when you park it up and go into Tesco's - my bet is uncontrollable drifting and contact with lots of street furniture - regularly - even when its just a damp morning - in rain it would be a proper mare to handle I bet.

Mine was a 1600XL reg. XBF 450M. The bodywork was sahara beige with a tan vinyl roof and matching interior. So cool in the 70's !

Mine was a 1600XL reg. XBF 450M. The bodywork was sahara beige with a tan vinyl roof and matching interior. So cool in the 70's !

I remember my uncle getting a Celica ( I think ) - the itnerior was bright red - almost scarlet. Now putting the connotations of that colour for us aside it was also unbearable because it was like driving round in an open wound..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.