It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the need for another CB. VK, Laporte, Otamendi, Stones + Tosin is enough + the young kid we bought from the Dutch league.

Really need to add a DM -> Fabinho/Weigl/Rodri/N'Zonzi and then an attacker in a Mahrez/Martial etc

Excited to see some youth fill in who have been studs on loan

Mahrez, Bertrand and a DM and I think that would be a solid summer transfer window...

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 2h2 hours ago
Manchester City are reviving their interest in Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez (27) and could go back for him this summer. City may also try again for Southampton left-back Ryan Bertrand (28). [Mirror]

I like how that statement contradicts itself.
City ARE reviving their interest
and COULD go back in for him this summer

Make yer mind up...... or just admit youve no fucking idea :)

I like how that statement contradicts itself.
City ARE reviving their interest
and COULD go back in for him this summer

Make yer mind up..
We could be interested in signing him again and make that known to Leicester.

If they fuck about demanding £100m once more though then I doubt we'll actually bid again.

I don't see the need for another CB. VK, Laporte, Otamendi, Stones + Tosin is enough + the young kid we bought from the Dutch league.

Really need to add a DM -> Fabinho/Weigl/Rodri/N'Zonzi and then an attacker in a Mahrez/Martial etc

Excited to see some youth fill in who have been studs on loan
Perhaps Pep intends to play De Ligt at DM.

I think Zin would be the one to leave, especially since he takes up a foreign spot. Also I think Delph has really proven his worth, very impressed with him. Zin could go on loan perhaps or if Napoli are still interested we could come up with an agreement where Jorginho comes the other way?
About to say the same. Delph has been great this season and would probably be the one who would stay.

I really like Zinchenko but if him leaving was the only way we'd get Bertrand then I'd make my peace with it. Doesn't look like Zinny will get a shot in his natural position here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.