Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe a City supporter is really going to try and use this as a reason why he isn't good, pmsl. Someone let poor David Silva know he must have been awful every year before this.
Not to mention that miserable striker, Sergio Agüero!!

Why are you talking about Hazard playing for City when asked about comparing the 2 this season.

Unless I've had a knock on the head, Hazard didn't play for us, and Sterling pretty clearly had a better season.

I think you must have taken a knock :)
I wasn't asked about comparing the two this season, I responded to a poster by saying I would have Hazard in a heartbeat
Anyway, this is the Sterling thread, lets not derail it further with discussing Hazard

Instead of continually asking folk to quantify their opinion, why don't you come up with one of your own for a change. Everything you post, is either a question, or you saying "we'll have to agree to disagree!" The amount of times you have come out with that is quite incredible and indicates a lack of clarity and thought on your behalf. You don't actually appear to offer much opinion, but feel the need to ask everyone for their take on things.

I get the impression Raheem (pretty much the only subject you make an effort at expressing an opinion on) isn't a favourite of yours and I feel you have laboured that point to death without adding anything to the debate due to being incapable - see the Claudio Bravo thread for repeat nonsense. Your faux praising of Raheem does not count; it feels pained and through gritted teeth.

By the way, could you please stop using - (em dash, maybe just use a comma or semicolon) in every thing you write. It's tiresome and unnecessary and you clearly do not understand its use.

All the best.

If there's anything I have said and you do not like it; then we shall just have to agree to disagree :)

My my you are a tetchy soul. There is an ignore facility, use it if you are not enamoured wit my posts or writing style.

I have offered both praise and criticism of Raheem (and others throughout the course of the season). In your opinion, the fact I have criticised Raheem negates any praise I offer him says a lot more about you.

As for the English Grammar lesson - grow up son, its a forum not an exam

Toodle pip Tetchy, hope no one else upsets you with poor use of their keyboard

I don't know why you lot are still trying to argue with him.

The moment the bellend said he couldn't stand Sterling because of the way he runs, it was the definitive proof needed that he's not interested in being fair, or judging the player as a player, for what he does for us on the pitch. He's dug a hole 2 seasons ago writing him off as all pace no brains, and now he'll find whatever inane excuse he can find to justify his shit opinion. Last season all he did was opine about how Pep was going to dump him ASAP and complain about the "Sterling defence gang" who'd do things like comment positively after the kid played a good game and not try to scapegoat him after a loss.

Just walk away. You aren't going to convince him. The kid could score 40 and he'd want 50, get 50 and he'd say a proper player would have scored 60 or not made that one mistake.

You continue to watch the game on a lappy or tv if you have one,maybe 1 day you will see a live game,it may open your eyes a bit,instead of trying to be OPTA Joe by having a screen that keeps throwing up stats to try and justify your argument

As for calling me a bellend,carry on lad,insults don't hurt me,too thick skinned,but as many have said to me I'm spot on again,at least one of us is wrong,and I'm hedging my bets that it isn't me.

So you continue as someone told you the other week,to be supercilious on here,but be warned you are gonna end up being made to look a bigger bellend than what you are making me out to be,so do us all a favour and have a day or 2 off the crack,you will feel the benefit in the long run

I'm spot on again,at least one of us is wrong,and I'm hedging my bets that it isn't me.

Remember when you said we'd never get more than £25m for him and he was only good enough for Southampton or Everton?

Or when you told everyone you were certain he was going to be the biggest money flop at City since Steve Daley?

That was funny.

Remember when you said we'd never get more than £25m for him and he was only good enough for Southampton or Everton?

Or when you told everyone you were certain he was going to be the biggest money flop at City since Steve Daley?

That was funny.

Can't quite remember saying those words,as there has been many who have had a few things to say over the season,not just me.

There is being defensive and being defensive over a player,you have really taken this player to your heart,fair enough,but don't tell me you have never hid behind a cushion at home,or dare I say even shouted fuck sake Sterling whilst watching the game on telly,with your bag of wotsits.

If you admit you have not,then that is funny,in fact will be the funniest thing I'll read on here all day to be honest,and also prove you are a liar,you decide

Can't quite remember saying those words,as there has been many who have had a few things to say over the season,not just me.

There is being defensive and being defensive over a player,you have really taken this player to your heart,fair enough,but don't tell me you have never hid behind a cushion at home,or dare I say even shouted fuck sake Sterling whilst watching the game on telly,with your bag of wotsits.

If you admit you have not,then that is funny,in fact will be the funniest thing I'll read on here all day to be honest,and also prove you are a liar,you decide
Admit you've been caught out and fucked up big time apologise and be a man:-)

Just out of curiosity meeesh, is there any City player past or present that you haven't at some point uttered 'fuck sake' followed by their name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.