5 Games Left, Which Players...

This is the correct answer imo,have to keep the game honest and professional
As long as we play a similar strength team in all of the games I don’t think the relegation threatened teams would have much to complain about. We obviously shouldn’t play full strength against one team and then a severely weakened team against another. But we’re not going to do that. I expect it will be 8 or 9 players from the spurs line up and a bit of rotation.

And the likes of wba and palace couldn’t really complain if we gave De Bruyne the odd rest since their players tried their utmost to end his season prematurely

I can see Pep using the remaining games to try out new systems. I’m sure he’ll want to try variations of three at the back, and if he wants to play another system next season then he’ll never have a better opportunity to try it.

Foden and Diaz to each start one game in an otherwise strongest line up. Yaya to get 30 mins on the final home game and will take all the free kicks and penalties.

I can see Pep using the remaining games to try out new systems. I’m sure he’ll want to try variations of three at the back, and if he wants to play another system next season then he’ll never have a better opportunity to try it.

Foden and Diaz to each start one game in an otherwise strongest line up. Yaya to get 30 mins on the final home game and will take all the free kicks and penalties.

I expect Foden & Diaz to be early subs in the next 3 games if we are winning. Hopefully one or both will do enough in those appearences to justify a starting spot for one of the final two games.

Would like us to take all the remaining games seriously as other teams still have things to play for. Full 11 except Foden for Silva if Silva needs time away for the remaining games. I like Zinchenko at LB so would like to see him play as well. Maybe try Delph in midfield for a game or 2.

Every time we flood the team with fringe players, we end up with a disjointed performance.

Yaya deserves a send-off, but apart from Mendy, and assuming no injury crisis, the others should only be late substitutions

Full strength every time, with those you mention coming off the bench when we have games won.

Anything else and we will just be remembered as another champion, rather than an historical benchmark which could last decades.

The greatest testament to Pep's team is to collect 102 points and go for broke and goals in every game.

Without the pressure, we could be even more ruthless and we need to ensure momentum is still there for next season.

Rock on, Tolmie.

There's not a 5 game requirement for goalkeepers.

There isn't a requirement for any player - but City have to give a medal if they played 5 regardless of position plus the manager. After that they can give the rest to Mubarak or any club official and none to player under 5 or all to players under 5.

I hope Joe gets one, but they could give Mancisidor a medal and not Bravo if they chose to.

Every time we flood the team with fringe players, we end up with a disjointed performance.

Yaya deserves a send-off, but apart from Mendy, and assuming no injury crisis, the others should only be late substitutions
Spot on , 104 goals and 100 points is far more important , Pre season every fringe or youth player will get a chance as nearly every player in the squad will be away on international duty

Spot on , 104 goals and 100 points is far more important , Pre season every fringe or youth player will get a chance as nearly every player in the squad will be away on international duty
It will be interesting to see what sort of team we put out for the community shield

Id like to see stones play as much as possible in the last 5 games. He needs to get his confidence back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.