Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity meeesh, is there any City player past or present that you haven't at some point uttered 'fuck sake' followed by their name?

Probably Aguero if I'm being honest from this current crop,mind you in 35 plus years I've been going he is the best there has ever been,so I am probably biased in that respect

Raheem has been top notch this season. I like many, have criticised him when he has missed sitters but in the round he has contributed so much to this wonderful season. His workrate, positional awareness, directness, movement have been amongst the best in the Premier League this season. On top of that his goals have won us points equivalent to most of our lead. He has had to put up with so much from the media and other club supporters, isn’t it time that Blues all got behind him 100% and recognise what a talent we have.

Probably Aguero if I'm being honest from this current crop,mind you in 35 plus years I've been going he is the best there has ever been,so I am probably biased in that respect

Forgive me but i find that extremely difficult to believe.

don't tell me you have never hid behind a cushion at home,or dare I say even shouted fuck sake Sterling whilst watching the game on telly

I have done that loads of times! Probably every single match he plays. That is the heart of the problem though, none of the people you deride as being in the "Sterling defence gang" say he's perfect, or the finished article, or ever deny he can be frustrating.

The difference is most normal posters on here can see how he earned us half a dozen points with late winners, doubled his goal tally this season and improved so much - and accept that the next one will go in, or that he's still been great overall this season.

Whereas you come on here a week later to tell everyone you hate him for it, and his running style.

I have done that loads of times! Probably every single match he plays. That is the heart of the problem though, none of the people you deride as being in the "Sterling defence gang" say he's perfect, or the finished article, or ever deny he can be frustrating.

The difference is most normal posters on here can see how he earned us half a dozen points with late winners, doubled his goal tally this season and improved so much - and accept that the next one will go in, or that he's still been great overall this season.

Whereas you come on here a week later to tell everyone you hate him for it, and his running style.

But take that first paragraph as an example,that is exactly what you do

My my you are a tetchy soul. There is an ignore facility, use it if you are not enamoured wit my posts or writing style.

I have offered both praise and criticism of Raheem (and others throughout the course of the season). In your opinion, the fact I have criticised Raheem negates any praise I offer him says a lot more about you.

As for the English Grammar lesson - grow up son, its a forum not an exam

Toodle pip Tetchy, hope no one else upsets you with poor use of their keyboard

I think if I was "tetchy" I'd have said something much sooner and you'd have to do a lot more than what you have suggested to upset me or put anyone on ignore. You'll find it to be impossible to locate a single post of mine where I moan about someone's posting style.

Just view it as some constructive criticism and use it to your advantage.

The sun is shining and I have the day off, in fact that's me off for the weekend.

Anyway, before someone tells us to take it to PM, you have yourself a good day.

Be reet,he has got a PL winners medal to his name now,and he will be forever grateful he joined us,as it wasn't gonna happen eleswhere,maybe if he stays he will become world class,who knows,I hope he does,if he stays,however if Madrid or Barca come knocking,as suggested,he can leave with my very best wishes,and they will be the most sincere wishes I have given all my life

I think if I was "tetchy" I'd have said something much sooner and you'd have to do a lot more than what you have suggested to upset me or put anyone on ignore. You'll find it to be impossible to locate a single post of mine where I moan about someone's posting style.

Just view it as some constructive criticism and use it to your advantage.

The sun is shining and I have the day off, in fact that's me off for the weekend.

Anyway, before someone tells us to take it to PM, you have yourself a good day.
Constructive criticism , lmfao

Instead of continually asking folk to quantify their opinion, why don't you come up with one of your own for a change. Everything you post, is either a question, or you saying "we'll have to agree to disagree!" The amount of times you have come out with that is quite incredible and indicates a lack of clarity and thought on your behalf. You don't actually appear to offer much opinion, but feel the need to ask everyone for their take on things.

I get the impression Raheem (pretty much the only subject you make an effort at expressing an opinion on) isn't a favourite of yours and I feel you have laboured that point to death without adding anything to the debate due to being incapable - see the Claudio Bravo thread for repeat nonsense. Your faux praising of Raheem does not count; it feels pained and through gritted teeth.

By the way, could you please stop using - (em dash, maybe just use a comma or semicolon) in every thing you write. It's tiresome and unnecessary and you clearly do not understand its use.

All the best.

If there's anything I have said and you do not like it; then we shall just have to agree to disagree :)
I'd "like" this if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.