Wenger leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

If you hang on to a fucking job for at least ten years after you have lost the ability to do it to the required level, whilst hoodwinking thousands of people into spending their hard earned money, you deserve all the shit yu get & more imo.

If you go back ten years, he had several years before that, to evaluate & consider whether he was heading the club in the right direction, if we say go back eight years, what was his position then ?

Utter wanker.

Deserves its own thread.

He has been a magnificent manager and got Arsenal playing the finest football ive ever seen, us apart of course for a time.

He is guilty of nothing more than getting older and the game moving on and he certainly didn't deserve the stick he has been getting.
He was a great manager back in the day but his time was up 5 years ago. I thought his behaviour towards our club was very poor and I for one am happy to see him go. I can well understand why he got stick at Arsenal. If he had been our manager and performed like that he would have got exactly the same treatment. Bloody hell, we were going the same way with Pellers in year three.

2a6w8qr.gif

Going back to BT Sport, we could have Wenger, Scholes, Gerrard & Owen Hargreaves, or perhaps Michael Owen.

Looking forward to Doggymore's hot takes about how he's a better manager than Pep.

He’s managed to make Arsenal an irrelevance in the league over the last ten years. Seems to hate us and it’s been entertaining to see year after year of league failure. Shame he’s going, they might replace him with someone who will make Arsenal competitive again.

Wow! never saw that coming.

Great manager 10 years ago but has milked his first 10 years ever since.

Wonder how brave the Arsenal board will be?

Deserves its own thread.

He has been a magnificent manager and got Arsenal playing the finest football ive ever seen, us apart of course for a time.

He is guilty of nothing more than getting older and the game moving on and he certainly didn't deserve the stick he has been getting.

The ability to change and evolve is key when your a manager. In any walk if life.

I'll always have an amount of respect for his achievements but just putting it down to age, imo, is an excuse.

He's been living of his past rep for 10 years and just became a classes old fool. I'll never forget that Arsenal headed letter, no doubt he pressed print on the fucker himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.