Wenger leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

Interesting. There was multiple reports a few weeks back about Tuchel being in 'pole position' for the job as Emery is certainly going.

Personally I'd like to see Allegri and Simeone in the league. Rodgers has probably fucked his chances of a big club in the league again after Liverpool.

Interesting. There was multiple reports a few weeks back about Tuchel being in 'pole position' for the job as Emery is certainly going.

Personally I'd like to see Allegri and Simeone in the league. Rodgers has probably fucked his chances of a big club in the league again after Liverpool.
dick-emery-9.35.jpg

I'd laugh my Bollock off if Bodgers was offered it. He'd turn it down to cement being the greatest manager in Scottish football.

I'd laugh my Bollock off if Bodgers was offered it. He'd turn it down to cement being the greatest manager in Scottish football.

To be fair to Rodgers despite coming across as David Brent his record is good and his team's play decent football. If Liverpool do what they do and bottle it when it really matters over the next month then I'm struggling to see what Klopp has done better than him.

Deserves its own thread.

He has been a magnificent manager and got Arsenal playing the finest football ive ever seen, us apart of course for a time.

He is guilty of nothing more than getting older and the game moving on and he certainly didn't deserve the stick he has been getting.

Absolutely. His first few years here were transformative of football in this country. Time has passed him by but all credit to him.

Robbie Lyle from Arsenal fan TV, speaking to BBC Radio 5 live: "It is an incredible day. I woke up and thought it was going to be a regular day, it has been incredible. We speak to fans and everyone knows this season the fans had really turned against Arsene Wenger, even fans who in the past have been really behind Wenger have said it is time for him to go.

"Even so it has been a real surprise. He did a press conference yesterday and there was no hint. It is the end of an era. There are lots of fans who have grown up and all they have known is Arsene Wenger. It is a new chapter and is exciting in a way. I also think it is a major moment for the board and owners of Arsenal. We remember what happened with Man United, Arsenal have to get this right."

I wonder what it is about this quote that caused so many downvotes on bbc website. Hehe.

Simeone would be a good fit I reckon. But is he looking to leave Atletico? Surely Atletico to Arsenal would be a step down no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.