Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Balague: “He’s calm, he’s balanced, he’s happy, and I think Manchester City will soon offer him the possibility to stay on. But that will be year by year, so perhaps they will convince him to stay one more year and then in a year’s time do exactly the same.”

PEP: (On new contract) We are going to speak with the Club at the end of the year. We will see what they think, what we see, what is the future. It depends on my energy, my strength to keep going. Now I feel good.

Pep never goes for long contracts after the initial one he always goes year by year in case shit goes south. This way both parties can split easily after said year. Anyone worrying that it is just the one year he wants to stay are worrying themselves unneccaserily, it is just how he rolls chaps.

Pep never goes for long contracts after the initial one he always goes year by year in case shit goes south. This way both parties can split easily after said year. Anyone worrying that it is just the one year he wants to stay are worrying themselves unneccaserily, it is just how he rolls chaps.
Wenger will be available in the summer ....

Exactly, always renewed his contract at Barca one year at a time, always depending on how he feels at the end of the year energy wise and if he wants to continue or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.