Does all the city bull...t bingo get you down?.

a
It would upset me far more if they were achieving what we are doing. They can call us all they like but while we are dominating football who gives a shit.

Good post. Anyway everybody gets it ... United fans have been getting prawn sandwich and fans from London jibes for years and plenty more. The reason being that they were the best and most successful club for a long time.....not anymore....haha!!!.

Me too. I occasionally cary a laminated city buzzword bingo card in my pocket and whip it out and start jumping up and down in delight when a plonker delivers a cliche. Just for self amusement you understand.
Brilliant idea. I think we should all carry one, and shout "house" from time to time, then explain to the morons why you shouted. Obviously, you'll have to expain yourself in words of two syllables or less so that they don't become confused.

I’m absolutely loving it,we’re not little city now,everyone’s second team we’re the mighty Manchester City now,how things have changed.

Brilliant idea. I think we should all carry one, and shout "house" from time to time, then explain to the morons why you shouted. Obviously, you'll have to expain yourself in words of two syllables or less so that they don't become confused.
Someone posted a City bingo imagine on this site not long ago...

CcchRu3WEAAmVza.jpg

Doesnt get me down , it just shows the desperation of the media , ex-players and supporters of the Rags and Dippers , they spout pure lies on a daily basis every single item on City bingo can be refuted with facts , but it doesnt suit the narrative of keeping the hordes of Rag/Dippers supporters on side. In another ten years we will be laughing about it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.