Wenger leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

Maureen trying to sound respectful now. Are we meant to forget him almost bullying the man?

Thinking about it , they're both first class cnuts, and Wenger is a twat for letting the ego maniac get way with it, so fuck them both !

Would love it if they could get Curbs out of retirement. He was at Charlton for years!

Ancelotti has moved back into his house in London recently, he has had it for ages but he recently joined the gym my brother goes to. So I reckon he is nailed on for Arsenal (or chelsea at a stretch).

Arsene Wenger joined Arsenal, just a week after Steve Coppell was appointed Manager at Maine Road. The following season, Arsenal were Premier League Champions, and City were relegated from the Championship.

Twenty Two years later, City are Premier League Champions, and Arsenal have just suffered their worst season since he arrived.

Has there ever been a better example of inversely proportional football?

Arsene Wenger joined Arsenal, just a week after Steve Coppell was appointed Manager at Maine Road. The following season, Arsenal were Premier League Champions, and City were relegated from the Championship.

Twenty Two years later, City are Premier League Champions, and Arsenal have just suffered their worst season since he arrived.

Has there ever been a better example of inversely proportional football?
We obviously owe Coppell a debt of gratitude for laying down the foundations of our current success. Thanks Steve!

Guardiola has paid tribute to the Frenchman after he announced he would leave the Gunners at the end of this season.

Wenger has been at the Gunners since 1996 and revolutionised English football when he arrived.

He went on to win three league titles and Guardiola insists he deserves the ultimate respect.

The Manchester City boss, who has just won his first league title in England himself, said: “Arsene Wenger has all of my respect for what he has done

“He’s been a huge personality because he arrived here with vision and respect.

“I wish him all the best and I hope he stays in world football.

“Perhaps with FIFA or UEFA or something because good people like him are necessary.

The Manchester City boss, who has just won his first league title in England himself, said: “Arsene Wenger has all of my respect for what he has done

“He’s been a huge personality because he arrived here with vision and respect.

“I wish him all the best and I hope he stays in world football.

“Perhaps with FIFA or UEFA or something because good people like him are necessary.
How did he manage to say that with a straight face? Warning, never play poker with Guardiola.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.