What's been your favourite goal this season?

For all the incredible total football goals we've seen, the masterclass 3-0 at the Emirates, my favourite is Dihno's vs. Stoke. Unbelievable strike, everyone at the ground was just laughing and smiling, look around at each other in disbelief.

Sane's first at the Hawthorns as a team goal, but also Aguero's thunderbolt against Newcastle. Shots that go up and down off the bar always seem to have a particular appeal. There's one slow-mo angle of that shot when you can see the Newcastle players staring at him in utter disbelief.

Actually, that has been one of my secret pleasures watching us this season; watching us score and then immediately watching the opposition react. You rarely see an individual defender being berated for a mistake or groups of players shouting at each other about what should have happened, instead it's a sea of defenders despairingly throwing their hands into the air and thinking 'how the f*** are we supposed to stop this!'

Silva away against Arsenal (brilliant play from Sané, one-two-with Kun and a beautiful first touch and finish) - pure class!

Kun v Leicester, hammered it, bar, line, goal

Sané v Stoke, THAT pass from Kev

Kun at Watford, that dribble and lovely finish!

The one against Newcastle when Sané did that amazing run and megs to set up the goal

To be honest, there are so many I’d have to see them all again to really choose a favourite

DeBruyne against Spurs after Alli tried to snap his ankle. It was poetic justice.

Kdb v spurs at home. it was still pretty close at 1-0 and alli had just tried to break his leg. He picked himself right up, got the ball, drove forward and twatted it in with his left peg. It was just his determination to make spurs and alli pay the right way. Superb.

I see @Rolee beat me to it. ;)

Hard to pick just one but would have to go with Sane against Stoke having being there live for that one. Love all of Vinnys goals though....no one celebrates like Vinny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.