Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we will, in that we will want to win every game like other teams with title aspirations but achieving it - until this season if we do it - has never been done before. Plus retaining a title is always a problem especially for us although I'd expect us to do it if we strengthen. Add to that I'm sure the CL will be a huge priority for us next season. Will sure be another bumper season we have in store, can't wait for it already!

No no no, I mean that will be the genuine, achievable target.

If you look at what Pep did in Spain - the 10 seasons before he arrives, the average points needed to win is 79.

Then Pep arrives and the next 5 years it goes 87, 99, 96, 100, 100. The average jumps to 96 points! It's insane.

He completely changed the standard in La Liga, and this season is the beginning of that here.

It isn't a one off, unrepeatable feat, its the beginning of a raising of the standards in English football.

I really dont think hes going to allow the team to let their performancee slip to a 'normal' level where title contenders aim for 90 odd points and expect to win if they get it.

100 points this season and theyll be telling the players to match it.

Reason to be excited indeed.

No no no, I mean that will be the genuine, achievable target.

If you look at what Pep did in Spain - the 10 seasons before he arrives, the average points needed to win is 79.

Then Pep arrives and the next 5 years it goes 87, 99, 96, 100, 100. The average jumps to 96 points! It's insane.

He completely changed the standard in La Liga, and this season is the beginning of that here.

It isn't a one off, unrepeatable feat, its the beginning of a raising of the standards in English football.

I really dont think hes going to allow the team to let their performancee slip to a 'normal' level where title contenders aim for 90 odd points and expect to win if they get it.

100 points this season and theyll be telling the players to match it.

Reason to be excited indeed.

Sounds good to me !!!

The team deserves to be remembered. Break the records.

Nahhh...Let Liverpool obsess about the past. Lets start planning on an even better season next year...which means seeing what our kids can do. Look forward not backward.

Last edited:
Absolutely, I doubt 100 points will ever be got again certainly not any time soon. It'll be an extraordinary achievement befitting this wonderful group of players. We haven't really had a team that's talked about like the Liverpool 80s side, the Arsenal invincibles or those foul rats from their jammy trebble season. Smashing 100 points will give us that kudos. I think the players and Pep want it too.

What? Why in the world do you think as a club we have reached our high water mark? Look at who we have, how young they are, and who is possibly coming. We are only going to get better. This is just the start IMO.

Balls out, blow them away. Pedal to the metal till it's done. Strongest side possible, professionals to the end.

Pep will demand it.

Pep on his team selection for the last games: "We're going to try to play with the best team possible."
Although Pep’s definition of the best team possible might not be the same as what many would consider to be our strongest 11.

On the pitch on the pitch pn yhe pitch!! After the matcj of course. Or lets do poznan for the first few minutes after kick pff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.