Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Fabinho, Jorginho or this guy:

That Ndombele is like the duracell bunny lol, lots of energy and explosiveness about his play. I would take him and Fabinho. Jorginho too light weight plus he plays a crucial role in Napoli so the cost would be much, Weigl to slow plus he isn't as good as he used to be two seasons ago, it would be like signing Gundo all over again.

That Ndombele is like the duracell bunny lol, lots of energy and explosiveness about his play. I would take him and Fabinho. Jorginho too light weight plus he plays a crucial role in Napoli so the cost would be much, Weigl to slow plus he isn't as good as he used to be two seasons ago, it would be like signing Gundo all over again.
I agree that Jorginho is a little lightweight, but he`s still an amazing player. A little similar to Gundogan, but significantly better defensively. I don`t like Weigl either. He`s slow, can`t shoot, doesn`t create chances, he`s weak and he can`t defend.
Fabinho, Jorginho, Ndombele, Neves or De Jong for me

This may not go down well but bakayoko? Yes he’s been shite this season but we could get him for cheaper than our other dm targets. Let’s not forget he was an absolute powerhouse for Monaco and was linked with us before he signed for Chelsea. We could groom him for a year under Fern, and he’d be class by the time he’s 25.

This may not go down well but bakayoko? Yes he’s been shite this season but we could get him for cheaper than our other dm targets. Let’s not forget he was an absolute powerhouse for Monaco and was linked with us before he signed for Chelsea. We could groom him for a year under Fern, and he’d be class by the time he’s 25.
I watched him a couple times for Monaco and was never very impressed with him. He was surrounded by great players in a good system, and Fabinho carried him a lot IMO

I watched him a couple times for Monaco and was never very impressed with him. He was surrounded by great players in a good system, and Fabinho carried him a lot IMO
He was never a power house when I watched either. The Monaco fan in this forum was always high on him though. But I never saw anything worth going Gaga over.

Like I said last season, I saw just 2 potential great players at Monaco - Bernado and Mbappe. The rest were good players playing on a great team.

He was never a power house when I watched either. The Monaco fan in this forum was always high on him though. But I never saw anything worth going Gaga over.

Like I said last season, I saw just 2 potential great players at Monaco - Bernado and Mbappe. The rest were good players playing on a great team.
Mendy?

I think mendy could play a few positions. left back , left centre back and defensive mid he has all the attributes to play either role.

Totally disagree mate. Not yet at least. Mendy is a liability defensively (judging him on his season at Monaco and those few games for us). Very much an attacking minded full back who is capable of playing as a wing back. He doesn’t have the maturity to play as those positions you’ve suggested yet IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.