Do You Go On Any Other Forums (Not City) ?

As an NFL and Cowboys fan I lurk on cowboyszone.com during the season. Their gameday threads make our matchday threads look calm and reasoned. In fact they have a separate forum where all the drama queens can get together and collectively sh** the bed.

Yeah we call ours Off Topic :)

I go on a Celtic forum and a West Ham forum.

I generally post compliments about Chelsea, Tottenham and Millwall players, managers and teams on the West Ham forum and make little jokes about West Ham’s failings.

On the Celtic forum, I make sly digs to a few of their fans but try to be philosophical about life. If a bad word is said about City, I sometimes get really upset. I also do this weird thing on there - I type the way I think our accent would be written. I reckon it makes me seem more authentic to them.

I’m not sure why but I seem to piss quite a few supporters of both clubs off.

I generally post compliments about Chelsea, Tottenham and Millwall players, managers and teams on the West Ham forum and make little jokes about West Ham’s failings.

On the Celtic forum, I make sly digs to a few of their fans but try to be philosophical about life. If a bad word is said about City, I sometimes get really upset. I also do this weird thing on there - I type the way I think our accent would be written. I reckon it makes me seem more authentic to them.

Sad **** :-)

Not been on Runners World for years. Way too many threads per day and tarmac screws my legs up. The facebook FRA is terrible. Everyone is obsessed with what shoes to wear.
Sub 3 thread for me on RW. I know what you mean about shoes- too much choice these days. Used to wear Walsh's all the time.

I go on a music forum and post about debatable standard football matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.