FA Cup Games 21/22 April

Live on BBC one.....

MsRHQUY.gif

I was wondering who I would want to win this game and I'm unsure... wait put down that tomato and hear me out first.

The winner of this probably does go on to win it.

We're only 3 FA Cups away from Tottenham(8) and it would be a shame to see them extend the distance on that particular honour it will take ages to reach United(12).

Tottenham could be a bigger threat with some silverware under their belt, people always point to the difference City's FA Cup made to the belief in Mancini's team. I just don't see an FA Cup win having a big impact on United's players where it might on Tottenhams... do we want that or is it selfish not to want another challenge?

Recommendations needed please blues

Out with loads of family in town tomorrow, including 2 or 3 plastic rags who have been to the Swamp (combined) less times than me

However they want to watch the match. Looking for a chilled out bar in the NQ area, that won't be infested by nob-heads and will have the match on??

I was wondering who I would want to win this game and I'm unsure... wait put down that tomato and hear me out first.

The winner of this probably does go on to win it.

We're only 3 FA Cups away from Tottenham(8) and it would be a shame to see them extend the distance on that particular honour it will take ages to reach United(12).

Tottenham could be a bigger threat with some silverware under their belt, people always point to the difference City's FA Cup made to the belief in Mancini's team. I just don't see an FA Cup win having a big impact on United's players where it might on Tottenhams... do we want that or is it selfish not to want another challenge?

I'm fully expecting United to beat Chelsea in the final, but ideally it'll be Southampton beating Spurs. As long as Spurs don't win I'll be happy because the longer they go without winning trophies the more likely it is that their team will collapse as players like Kane and Alli move away. United, on the other hand, won't be a threat to us over a 38-game league season as long as Mourinho is in charge whether they win this cup or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.