What's been your favourite goal this season?

Silva away against Arsenal (brilliant play from Sané, one-two-with Kun and a beautiful first touch and finish) - pure class!

Kun v Leicester, hammered it, bar, line, goal

Sané v Stoke, THAT pass from Kev

Kun at Watford, that dribble and lovely finish!

The one against Newcastle when Sané did that amazing run and megs to set up the goal

To be honest, there are so many I’d have to see them all again to really choose a favourite

Deffo this for me ... Wonderful goal.

So many choices, Sane's at WBA, Sergio's goal in Napoli or v. Newcastle, Sterling's winner v Southampton and then there was KDB' s cheeky free kick along the ground at Cardiff and the goal he made, forget which match, with a look one way and a pass the other.

Too many but 3 real biggies were Raheem v Southampton absolute cracker, KDB v Chelsea, Sane’s second and our 5th v Liverpool. Stood next to my dad, he sees Sane outside the box and shouts “shoot!”. Next thing he’s curled it in. Brilliant stuff.
There has been a multitude of outstanding goals though.

So many choices, Sane's at WBA, Sergio's goal in Napoli or v. Newcastle, Sterling's winner v Southampton and then there was KDB' s cheeky free kick along the ground at Cardiff and the goal he made, forget which match, with a look one way and a pass the other.

Stoke at home? He slid the ball into the box to Sane faking to shoot then Sane passed it to sterling to finished it off.

Stoke at home had some brilliant goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.