Avicii dead

Sasha - didn't he own a hotel in the city centre?
No, but I went clubbing in the basement there a couple of times in the early 90’s, as it happens. Pretty edgy as I recall. Always preferred those types of nights to the more anodyne, friendly surroundings of the Haç or the Boardwalk which were a bit sanitised for me.

And me, although sad to hear of someone so young passing.
Funny isn't it, years ago, most of the older generation knew all the DJ's the youngsters bopped to, now none of
us have got a clue who any of them are.
True pal off topic abit but when I take my 14 year old daughter in the car she puts capital on can honestly say never heard of any of the artists or songs, can't wait till she gets out so I can put my blondie cd back on :-)

No, but I went clubbing in the basement there a couple of times in the early 90’s, as it happens. Pretty edgy as I recall. Always preferred those types of nights to the more anodyne, friendly surroundings of the Haç or the Boardwalk which were a bit sanitised for me.
The Hacienda.... Friendly? Did you ever see the bouncers!

Rockworld all-nighter if you wanted it edgy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.