Premier League Games 21/22/23 April

Place has gone to the dogs Jim.

X161448_TK7_00555-rawfinalweb1920_0.jpg
Not bad.

Liverpool should have enough to scrap into a Chumps League spot but lose to Chelski and they might need something in the last game to ensure it.

Of all the teams below us they are the ones I would be least concerned about next year.

Pity Wenger has pulled the pin as Arsenal will improve next season but we are in the drivers seat to go back to back.

Ever since the lasses thread was assassinated Ag. That was a dark day in the BM annals (had to be careful spelling that).
Non darker. The gratuitous pics thread has seldom been bettered; a sad day indeed. At the dying of the sun…we shall remember them.

I can't believe some people want this (Zaha) cheating, diving twat at our club.
He's just a non shit ashley young.
Should of had a second yellow in the first half now a straight red for studs up challenge on the keeper !! Yet he is still on the pitch , unbelievable!!

Zaha booked for diving trying to win a penalty, looked a massive flop to me but the commentators aren't having it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.