FA Cup Games 21/22 April

A "brilliant" first 45 minutes, apparently.

14aav5.jpg

Unbelievable from Taylor. We all know he's a biased rag, but he's making absolutely no effort to hide it.
You just know he will have a hand in a dodgy decision . How does he get Manchester games ? Is there any talk on Spurs forums about where he's from ?

Ref allowing United to foul. Valencia off the floor, out of control, studs planted = yellow. Spurs do it to City though so they can't complain. Should be 4-1 Spurs.

Murphy saying he can't believe it's not a foul by Herrera. I can believe it when I see who is the ref. Spurs should be playing against 10 men but it's 12 at the moment

Taylor want to be any more discrete
Why is nothing ever said about Taylor
They do not even try to hide it......its a football scandal on a par with the 60s match throwing affair .....but the press is silent...

Main reason I do not watch premier football anymore.

That spurs guy saying if spurs had got the 2nd it would have put the game to bed,he used to play football as well,2-0 in the first half is not putting the game to bed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.