FA Cup Games 21/22 April

Since Harry Kane anyway gets the credit for any goal scored the rest of the Harry Kane's team is not interested in scoring much.

Taylor played a blinder. Gave Spuds enough to look even.
But look more closely and he was clever.
As an example late on Spurs breaking into scum half. Niggly foul by a rag which didn’t stop the break. No advantage allowed with 3 Spurs players breaking. Instead blows books rag giving them time to regroup defensively. Constantly in Way of Spurs passing angles too.

Surely Chelsea have a better chance in a one off game. Especially a final
Don't know tbh mate, they've downed tools at this stage and you don't need that in the pace and madness of a final. Saints will have their pride and for some of them their top flight careers on the line at that point as they're almost certainly going down, could pull a big performance out and they've some dangerous players when they click. The rags are jammy bastards though and to give them due credit they're stubborn and don't give up as well.

Peps phone will be blowing up right about now with calls and texts from Spurs players who would actually like to achieve something before their careers are over. Kyle Walker must be pissing himself.

I wonder what Pochettino said during half time. It sucked the life out of his every player. That was one of the slowest football I have ever seen.
Correct. Spurs seem to wait for the rags to line up their defence, then wondered why they were forced into shooting from 25 yards. I kept shouting at the screen for them to move the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.