Funny how rivals who used to have all the money, call foul when that changes.

We are still operating under ffp rules, therefore we are only allowed very limited investment from outside football related income, which we don't ever appear to need, as our books are ok & we are one of the biggest earners in europe.

Once people understand that (and it seems millions still don't, including many professional 'journalists' they then try to claim that our income is inflated by 'dodgy' sponsorship deals which are over market value, due to being from Abu Dhabi companies, which isn't true either. If anything, most of our sponsorship deals are way below market value & need renegotiation & a lot of our money comes from outside Abu Dhabi.

So, it's only going to get worse for these whining fucks as time goes on, because City are actually better at attracting money, than playing football, and we're pretty fucking good at playing football.

Thanks NK for your clarification. I thought we'd got past the cash injection phase and that actually our sponsorship revenues will increase in due course. But just clear up the issue, can you expand on the 'limited investment' part of your answer as I want to be totally sure of the facts when I reply to these twats

Meh - fuckemall - has anybody in the modern - say post WW2 era - won the top flight with a full team of players that joined as a youth player and graduated to the 1st team which featured absolutely zero transfers in..... no.
Therefore all winners have bought players.
Does any club set out to deliberately buy shit players.....no.
Therefore all winning teams feature bought in players which were the best and most effective they could buy be it Danny Blanchflower or Neymar. The only bit that has the old guard and their supporters unhappy is that they aren't the ones hoovering up all the good players and winning everything like they used to. That is the injustice that they see.

Could you send this to every journalist in the world please, ta

Bitter old fucker Bob Wilson talking about dear Arsene Wenger, paraphrase. "Sadly, it's all all about money these days, not the greatness of Arsenal, Liverpool or Man United" Deluded or what? He bought Henry for 14m in 1998 when our record buy was Lee Bradbury at 3m, they also paid the best wages along with the Rags .it's no coincidence the correlation between winning trophies and spending on transfers and wages is timeless, the difference is this season was originally a six horse race that's been turned into a procession .
He spoke with affection about Bert Trautmann and the lasting impression it left upon him, it's a shame his logic can't extend beyond football clubs outside the olde sky four.

Thanks NK for your clarification. I thought we'd got past the cash injection phase and that actually our sponsorship revenues will increase in due course. But just clear up the issue, can you expand on the 'limited investment' part of your answer as I want to be totally sure of the facts when I reply to these twats

Not very much investement is allowed (compared to transfer fees):

http://www.uefa.com/community/news/newsid=2064391.html

3) Are clubs no longer allowed to have losses?

To be exact, clubs can spend up to €5million more than they earn per assessment period (three years). However it can exceed this level to a certain limit, if it is entirely covered by a direct contribution/payment from the club owner(s) or a related party. This prevents the build-up of unsustainable debt.

The limits are:
• €45m for assessment periods 2013/14 and 2014/15
• €30m for assessment periods 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18

In order to promote investment in stadiums, training facilities, youth development and women’s football (from 2015), all such costs are excluded from the break-even calculation.

We make a profit, so the owner does not need to put money into the team.

We've had no external funding since 2013/14. The financial statements prove it.

Nobody in the media really batted an eyelid when the Rag's were regularly breaking the transfer record in the 90's.

And it continues when they break the record now. We never have a denigrating article on how much Poogba cost, and how much Snachez is trousering per week out of the Rag takings! But how many column inches were racked up when we spent £50m on a full back, and how many times is one of our televised games introduced with a reference to how much the two starting elevens cost!

The sense of entitlement is writ large in the RDAHMeedya. And how many times have various FArce, Uefa and FICKFUFA apparatchiks attempted to curtail the spending of clubs since their 'dahlings' have to play alongside another violin in the football orchestra, and a violin which plays a better tune?

Can someone tell me truthfully if the money we spend these days is only money we earn and have a right to spend? The money from HRH has now stopped and we are completely self financing. I'm sick of hearing how we can only afford to do what we do because of his money. Didn't FFP stop this?
In theory yes, just about, though In practice, it never will be.
Our UAE sponsors will always just be means of "injecting" illegal cash into City - even though the current income levels are lower than we could get elsewhere.

We've had no external funding since 2013/14. The financial statements prove it.
Maybe not quite true. The Chinese upped their stake by 1% last season. Im not sure whether they paid the cash directly to Sheikh Mansour or into the club as investment capital. I need an Accountants copinions on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.