Getting from South stand to North stand?

Rammy Blue

As title says, is it possible whilst in the ground to get all the way round from 3rd tier south round to second tier family stand?

Thanks in advance.

Iv asked which ever steward has been on duty at the door ,from 318 that goes along to the 3rd tier of Colin Bell loads of times if me and my lad can go through to meet a few mates,but they have never let us so gave up when the south stand 3rd tier opened 3 years a go.

I first sat in ESL3 and my mates were in SSL2. When one of the games was fucking shit (under Pearce) I walked out of the spiral down the ESL2, walked through the posh seats back out to the concourse and all the way round to CBL2, up spiral to CBL3, over to the next spiral, down to CBL2 again and round to SSL2 and sat with my mates for the rest of the game.

Not one steward said a dicky bird to me.

Don’t think you can do owt like that now.

I sit in ESL1 now, never need to move from there it’s great.

As title says, is it possible whilst in the ground to get all the way round from 3rd tier south round to second tier family stand?

Thanks in advance.

Not really relevant to you, but my parents are in 125 and since they installed the Tunnel Club it’s not been possible for us to get round to them from our seats in the Family Stand because of the big bloody wall they’ve constructed to keep the hoi polloi out. However, today’s pitch invasion neatly circumnavigated that and we were effortlessly able to meet up via a convenient short cut across the hallowed turf. We should do it every game.

Not been in level 3 south but if you can get to level 2 south from there you used to be able to go up the spiral to level 3 East or west then across to spiral at the other end down to north level 2.
Not done it fir a few years as sit in the family now so as long as they haven’t blocked the concourse off level 3 East or west and you can get on to level 2 south stand there shoulder be a problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.