Babies/children

missing person

Is it at the discretion of the stewards in terms of age, bringing them to the match. Do the club have guidelines someone could point me to?

Cheers

Is it at the discretion of the stewards in terms of age, bringing them to the match. Do the club have guidelines someone could point me to?

Cheers
I think it’s under 5s are free. Older than that they need a ticket. How they enforce that I’m not sure.

I took my nephew who is 6 yesterday. I think the general view is as long as they sit on your knee not disturbing fellow fans, you can pretty much do as you please!

Not sure I will be able to take his weight for 90 mins once he gets to 8 though!

I took my nephew who is 6 yesterday. I think the general view is as long as they sit on your knee not disturbing fellow fans, you can pretty much do as you please!

Not sure I will be able to take his weight for 90 mins once he gets to 8 though!

will need his own ticket now if he's 6. But i doubt city will be asking a child their age.

i jsut give my son whos now 5 some food/sweets if he's beginning to mess. he chills out then.

I think there should be a minimum age limit of 7. Before then they don't have the attention span for 90 mins. The bloke behind me brought his 4 or 5 year old for a couple of seasons. After about 25 mins of each half the lad would start demanding they go for some sweets and would be desparate for the match to end. He doesn't come anymore which is probably main because of the cost, but I suspect could also be because his dad turned something which should be an enjoyable experience into an ordeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.