Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see Mendy playing for us again. I think he has had a major impact on team spirit this season even without playing for months.

Expecting him to get ~10m tomorrow. He’s in the squad according to French papers. Can’t wait to see the ovation he gets.

Expecting him to get ~10m tomorrow. He’s in the squad according to French papers. Can’t wait to see the ovation he gets.

Good idea. Bringing on in the game would give us a chance to give him a great reception. He's been a big part of the squad even though he's not played. Who can forget his part in the celebrations after Sterling's winner against Southampton?

I cannot wait to see those crosses being put in 4 or 5 times a game all next season. He's going to get a boatload of assists.

I cannot wait to see those crosses being put in 10+ times a game all next season. He's going to get a boatload of assists.

Edited ;)

Especially in games like this when we have so much possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.