Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Liverpool Echo match report, exact same mentality.

'2-0 and you ****** it up', crowed the home fans who will be watching Championship football next season.

The away end responded defiantly with a chant of 'bring on yer Roma by the score'.

No more distractions. The main event is at Anfield on Tuesday night.

Can find plenty of quotes about the pitch, but no mention on the site, of Klopp's comments re West Brom going down apart from this one: “If you make a set-piece Premier League, where only set-pieces are allowed, then for sure West Brom would not go to the Championship, eh? They are really good in that"

Almost like 'istree is being selectively edited.

I know it's a local paper but that is so unprofessional and small time. If the Manningtree Mail or whatever it's called printed something like that fair enough, but Liverpool is supposedly a major UK city and they're sounding like smacked arse sore losers from a provincial village.

What can you expect from a city where the police just look on while people chuck bricks and cans at a coach?

They're a special club. Not Elvis special, Forrest Gump special.

I know it's a local paper but that is so unprofessional and small time. If the Manningtree Mail or whatever it's called printed something like that fair enough, but Liverpool is supposedly a major UK city and they're sounding like smacked arse sore losers from a provincial village.

What can you expect from a city where the police just look on while people chuck bricks and cans at a coach?

They're a special club. Not Elvis special, Forrest Gump special.

Ha ha, brilliant!

I hope Roma win. Cheering for a scummy club like Real or Bayern in the final is something I'd like to avoid.

Probably been posted but;

He has got some nerve, They don't need the points, we do.

Who the fuck does this guy think he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.