Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the comments I think if Liverpool were to challenge next season and falter a little, you can see a collapse incoming from Klopp.

Mourinho - as much as I can’t stand him - will eat him alive if he gets into a war of words.

It might suit us United being in the title race next season just to have Mourinho grinding down Klopp.

It's the Liverpool way pal. The Liverpool way.

they are just absolutely bizarre comments rom Klopp. He has become fully inducted and brainwashed by the cult that is LFC.....i hope Roma absolutely batter them.

Reading the comments I think if Liverpool were to challenge next season and falter a little, you can see a collapse incoming from Klopp.

Mourinho - as much as I can’t stand him - will eat him alive if he gets into a war of words.

It might suit us United being in the title race next season just to have Mourinho grinding down Klopp.
Absolutely spot on,Liverpool will be a threat but slightly like spurs they have that soft underbelly which when and if things start to go wrong they tend to go off the rails..

notice how they have got Saturday lunchtime ko yesterday and next Saturday prior to both legs of chump league semi final. if it was us they would have had both our games ko on the sunday at 4 pm. talk about favouritism. pisses me off. really hope they get fucking slaughtered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.