Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake, what I meant to say was you've severally said we'd struggle if we fail to get a "Dihno like player who does all that defending"

Luckily for me, I didn't have to go searching as you've said it again above. And like I've said, the evidence so far suggest you are wrong.

As every time we've done it, we' won. All you have to do is simply project from the evidence available.

Arsenal, Tothenham, Chelsea. Gundogan at DM. Win, win, win,. Who exactly in the prem do you think we'll struggle against?

And there in lies the point. Whether it's a tackling Dihno or a passing Gundogan, we will be fine against 90% of the league. The question is the remaining 10%. And most of those guys press. I'll let you do the math.

So why do you think it's taken Pep so long to figure it out ?

He looks as classy as even Merlin at times. It’s his application against stronger teams that concerns me.

I thought he made some nice tackles and won the ball back nicely early on in the game before Swansea gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.