Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

Great to see the pitch invasion. I personally prefer to see spontaneous outpouring of emotion like that from fans than the pre orgsnised tifo / plastic flags type stuff. Maybe I’m old school.

For some nobs it will be the only time they have been on a real football pitch .
I just hope that for the final home they can understand that people in levels 2 and 3 are also loyal City fans and want to enjoy the festival of this brilliant team. Actually surprised you endorse it

Fair enough. It did seem a bit OTT, considering the title was won last week and the trophy isn't presented for another fortnight. But it seemed a fairly joyful celebration, nothing like the end of the Wigan game. There'll be another one at the Huddersfield game, undoubtedly. The Brighton game will be the game where the team will be able to do a lap of honour at the final whistle, as is traditional at the last home game of the season anyway.
Surely, the players lap of honour will be in concert with the trophy presentation after the Huddersfiled game in the 6th?

#PEP: Stones is injured, he’s got a problem with his abductor. It’s getting better so hopefully he can play the last games and be fit for the World Cup. Since he came back from the national team he’s been injured.

For those wandering

Pathetic and small time.

If you ran on the pitch like a giddy 3 year old, my personal opinion of you is that you’re a d***.

Thanks.

I don't get why some middle aged fat **** thinks I want to see him slide on his knees on our pitch. Or some snot nosed kid. Thick as fuck and I hope the knob with the flare is banned.

most people share that view and enjoy pitch invasions. you wouldnt know it though going off here

Pretty sure we’ve done it on every league title? Not sure about the one in the 30s.

There isn’t even the argument that it stops the players coming back out. Complaining about a pitch invasion after winning the league is like complaining about too much cheering and jumping up and down after a goal.

Some calling it “embarrassing”! Lol! How is it “embarrassing”?? Tens of thousands of blues getting caught up in the moment when we’ve won the fucking league? Jesus Christ, what is football becoming?!

Great to see the pitch invasion. I personally prefer to see spontaneous outpouring of emotion like that from fans than the pre orgsnised tifo / plastic flags type stuff. Maybe I’m old school.
That was hardly spontaneous. Winning it today maybe, but a week ago?
Anyway, we played with the shackles off today and it showed. Might easily have been double figures if Swansea hadn't stuck to the task.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.