Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

Have to agree,I have no problem with supporters in the heat of emotion like the qpr title game,but we won the title last week thought fans would have been more restrained,I hope this doesn’t happen against Huddersfield as it would spoil the moment for the players which they are probably looking forward to,plenty of time to go on the pitch once the trophy has been paraded around the ground and players and management have their moment and then left the pitch...

really ? we've just won the league. we've done it every single time we've won anything.

One of the finest football performances ever and some are focusing on a pitch invasion? lol

We were on a different scale today. The movement off the ball and patience to get the right pass was a joy to see. Swansea tried their best to keep their tight lines but we were phenomenal. Merlin was amazing, the weight of pass to Delphinio to set up Razza was out of this world. The Princes strike was amazing also.
Great to see Foden getting minutes too. His run to lay it on a plate for Jesus was way beyond his years.
Onwards towards next game, more of the same please.

For some nobs it will be the only time they have been on a real football pitch .
I just hope that for the final home they can understand that people in levels 2 and 3 are also loyal City fans and want to enjoy the festival of this brilliant team. Actually surprised you endorse it

I’ve been on a football pitch plenty of times playing football. I’ve also been on when we’ve won play off semis, been on when we’ve won the league. And have stood back when others have gone on when we won it.

Far from ruining if for me, it actually made ne feel proud that we’ve got fans that are that passionate, it means that much to them. You don’t get pitch invasions by “plastic fans” or tourists.

I don’t see how a ten minute delay to the trophy presentation is “ruining it” for anybody? Just wait and extra 10 minutes, soak in some real atmosphere that’s organically generated by passionate fans, not dreamed up by a marketing exec with a top knot and bushy beard.

Whatever happens on May 6th, the players WILL come back out. There will be a trophy presentation and a lap of honour. I don’t really think there’s a need for another pitch invasion, it’s been done now. But let the young lads enjoy it and celebrate.

We went through all that shite in the 80s and 90s so we should be enjoying these moments, don’t let the fact others celebrate in a slightly different way ruin it for you. Enjoy it that they’re enjoying themselves.

really ? we've just won the league. we've done it every single time we've won anything.
Read what I wrote I don’t have a problem just let the players soak up the moment and enjoy after they go off pile on by the thousands,I also mentioned the qpr game which with such high emotion no wonder we spilled on to the pitch the outpouring and relief in equal measure was unbelievable..

That was hardly spontaneous. Winning it today maybe, but a week ago?
Anyway, we played with the shackles off today and it showed. Might easily have been double figures if Swansea hadn't stuck to the task.

What I mean mate is that it’s come from the fans. It’s organic, whether they pre planned it or not, it’s just the fans expressing their joy and happiness. It’s not harming anybody.

What pissed me off in level 3 was not getting the chance to show my appreciation for a brilliant performance. We looked like Wigan ffs.

Have to say I felt the same. Can understand the last 2 pitch invasions but not this one. I'm also in EL3 and wanted to see the reaction of players and thank the players. But didn't get the chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.